Hi there. Haven’t seen me around for awhile, huh? Well, I’ve been wallowing in self-pity and singing all those favorite “woe is me” show tunes.
What in all hell has put me in this place, you might ask? I was so chipper back in the beginning of March. I had just finished my Cisco boot camp training and obtained my CCENT certification. The world of Computer Networking was wide open for me. Yup. It was shaping up to be a great year for me. How did my ship run aground so quickly?
Reality. That’s what happened.
I think I need to sit back and count my blessings.
- I don’t have cancer.
- I have no autistic children who need expensive care that I cannot afford.
- I have no family to support.
- The IRS is not auditing me.
- I’m not married to Charlie Sheen. 😉
- My house is paid off.
- My 1982 Chevy Pickup is paid off.
- I have my health.
- I have my wits.
- I have my kitties.
I will survive. 🙂
Have a great day!